Cancer can kill, but if caught early there is a good chance of recovery. If you or someone you care about has cancer, you will find there is lots of help and support available to help you through!
- Spotting cancer early is important
- See your doctor if you spot anything unusual or anything that doesn't go away
- Anyone can get cancer- but its more common in people over 50 yrs.
- Living a healthy lifestyle will help reduce risk of cancer
- Reduce Stress will decrease risk of cancer
- Make sure you go for regular screening at your doctors
- Quitting smoking will reduce risk of cancer